The Original LOVE Bracelet in Red
Be a part of the greatest love story ever told.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Maasai women and their families.
Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
For the Maasai, the red beads represent bravery, strength, and unity. Stand out with a bold pop of color on your wrist!
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Kenya
- Customize the length (from 6”-10”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color. We have five Maasai tribes making the bracelets and some tribes may use a burgundy shade of Red. Enjoy the variants of color.
- As seen in Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Good Morning America, Today Show, NBC Bay Area, Elle, InStyle, Refinery29, Univision , and The View.